Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Things that happen to me

When he asked me to go to Morocco with him, I leapt at the chance. Flew on Lufthansa Airlines to Luxembourg; bussed to Paris where we spent a couple of days while J did some obscure drug business. While I was waiting in a little corner bistro where J had parked me with our luggage, I met Mississippi Slim who was playing at that very cafe!
We arrived in Tangier a couple of weeks later and I discovered that J had brought along an 8x10 sheet of blotting paper dosed with LSD. I subsequently discovered that you can only reach a good psychedelic peak every three days or it just turns into a racing speed trip. After a few weeks of three day increments, I reached my goal. I went psychotic and developed an LSD induced schizophrenia. More later...

No comments: